To comply with the Moroccan regulations in force concerning protection against Covid19, kindly be informed about the following restrictions:
• Respecting the effective NOTAM's.
• PAX on arrival must be subjected to the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test delivered 72 hours before the date of the flight. The crew members are not cocrned by this restriction.
• Respect of the number of passengers authorized on board and notify the landing permit number issued by the CAA or the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• “Public Health Passenger Form” must be filled in, printed and delivered to the A/P authority upon arrival.
- Permission to operate a flight (except Cargo & Overflight ) requires a prior diplomatic clearance that must be submitted and applied by the client.
- Please find this link on the 'Contact' page of the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.diplomatie.ma/en/contacter-nous---
Phone number : +212 5 37 55 66 77
The Contents of NOTAM's -Overview-
- The restrictions on the Covid-19 NOTAM's are valid till JAN10 2021 .
- All flights from or to Morocco are suspended until further notice except Overflight and Cargo.
- Private-Business/non-schedule Commercial/Ambulance flight should be cleared through Diplomatic Channel to operate.
- Crew members of Cargo must remain on board and stopovers shorten(quick turn-around).
- Repatriation of foreigners is ensured by their government with condition of having authorization via the ministery of foreign affairs (MOFA) of kingdom of Morocco.
- No overnight permitted.