To comply with the Moroccan regulations in force concerning protection against Covid19, kindly be informed about the following restrictions:
• Respecting the effective NOTAM's.
• All flights to or from Morocco are suspended except over flights, cargo flights or flights within exceptional authorization from the air transport direction (DTA/DGAC) via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Morocco.
• In accordance with the recommendations of the Moroccan Ministry of health and based on official epidemiological data published by (WHO), the countries are classified in two lists A and B. lists A and B will be published regularly on the websites of:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.diplomatie.ma/en/
- Ministry of health: www.sante.gov.ma
- Ministry of tourism : www.aviationcivile.gov.ma
- Permission to operate a flight (except Cargo & Overflight ) requires a prior diplomatic clearance that must be submitted and applied by the client.
- Please find this link on the 'Contact' page of the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.diplomatie.ma/en/contacter-nous---
Phone number : +212 5 37 55 66 77
List of vaccines accepted in Morocco :
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- Covishield (Serum Institute of India)