To comply with the Moroccan regulations in force concerning protection against Covid19, kindly be informed about the following restrictions:
• Respecting the effective NOTAM's.
• PAX on arrival must be subjected to the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test delivered 72 hours before the date of the flight.
• Respect of the number of passengers authorized on board and notify the landing permit number issued by the CAA or the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• “Public Health Passenger Form” must be filled in, printed and delivered to the A/P authority upon arrival.
- Permission to operate a flight (except Cargo & Overflight ) requires a prior diplomatique clearance that must be submitted and applied by the client.
- Please find this link on the 'Contact' page of the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.diplomatie.ma/en/contacter-nous---
Phone number : +212 5 37 55 66 77
The Contents of NOTAM's -Overview-
- The restrictions on the Covid-19 NOTAM's are valid till NOV10 2020 .
- All flights from or to Morocco are suspended until further notice except Overflight and Cargo.
- Private-Business/non-schedule Commercial/Ambulance flight should be cleared through Diplomatic Channel to operate.
- Crew members of Cargo must remain on board and stopovers shorten(quick turn-around).
- Repatriation of foreigners is ensured by their government with condition of having authorization via the ministery of foreign affairs (MOFA) of kingdom of Morocco.
- No overnight permitted.